MEMBERS: Please take a minute to check your job assignment letter in Self Service on the FCPS website. As you do, please keep these things in mind:
- At this time, your assignment letter will still reflect your step from last year. Since our step increase will not occur until December, that is when you will move up a step.
- If there are multiple years of experience on a particular step, all of those people will move up a step together in December.
- If you were eligible for a lane change and submitted for it, know that HR is currently backed up in processing those. Your lane change may or may not be reflected yet in your letter. Please continue to check in with your assignment letter to ensure that the lane change gets processed before school starts. Make sure to check your first paycheck as well.
- if you need to make any personal changes such as address, phone numbers, etc, this can also be done in Self Service.
- If there are any errors in your assignment letter, please contact HR via email.